RESULTS : Q3 2019 trading update
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084)
We are pleased to present our Q3 2019 trading update. Highlights of the last 9 months are:
- Strong momentum in leasing and asset rotation set to drive performance in Q4 2019
- EPRA NAV of €42.87 per share (up 7.8% vs year-end 2018)
- EPRA EPS of € 1.89 per share (1.9% lower vs Q3 2018)
- EPRA vacancy rate of 13.2% (improved by 0.6pp vs Q4 2018)
- Forecast YE 2019: EPRA vacancy rate below 10%
- Forecast FY 2019: EPRA EPS in range of € 2.50 - € 2.55
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.