RESULTS : Q3 2018 trading update
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our Q3 2018 trading update. Highlights of the last 9 months are:
- Continued positive momentum in the business, pointing to an excellent FY 2018
- EPRA NAV € 38.25 per share (up 4% vs YE 2017)
- EPRA EPS of € 1.93 per share (net of € 0.11 negative IFRS 9 effects)
- Vacancy rate of 16.2%, down by 1.7% on a like-for-like basis (vs Q4 2017)
- YE 2018 vacancy rate expected in the range of 14.5-15.5%
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.