RESULTS : Q3 2017 trading update
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our Q3 2017 trading update. Highlights of the last 9 months are:
- EPRA EPS of €2.01 per share (up 13.1% on Q3 2016)
- EPRA NAV €35.07 per share at September 2017 (up 1.3% vs YE 2016)
- Vacancy rate improved to 21.1% (down 1.1% vs H1 2017)
- Guidance for EPRA EPS 2017 raised to €2.64-2.68 per share
- Disposal of five assets in Q3 2017, on average 6% above book value
- Acquisition of a 6,600sqm office building next to Eindhoven Central Station for €13.6m
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.