RESULTS : Q1 2019 trading update
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our Q1 2019 trading update. Highlights of the last 3 months are:
- Steady progress in disposals of office and retail assets outside focus markets
- Overall vacancy rate of 12.6%, down by 1.2% vs Q4 2018
- Like-for-like net rents in target cities up 2.8% in Q1 2019
- EPRA EPS of € 0.56 per share - flat adjusted for one-offs in Q1 2018
- Current leasing activity points to a below 11% vacancy rate end 2019
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.