RESULTS : Q1 2018 trading update
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our Q1 2018 trading update. Highlights of the last 3 months are:
- Successful start of 2018, with debt refinancing extending maturities at a lower cost
- EPRA NAV €37.23 per share (up 2% vs YE 2017)
- EPRA EPS of €0.58 per share (up 2% on Q1 2017)
- Vacancy rate 18.8% (up 0.4% vs YE 2017)
- Leasing momentum points to like-for-like vacancy improvement for 2018
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.