RESULTS : Half year 2019
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
- Strategy update: Selective multi-functional development near major public transport hubs
- Sizeable potential development programme for next decade of circa € 850m (€ 700m in cap ex)
- Strong balance sheet, with LTV of 33.7% and proforma debt maturity of 5.4 years
- EPRA NAV of €43.6 per share (up 9.7% vs year-end 2018)
- EPRA EPS of €1.24 per share (up 4.5% vs H1 2018)
- Vacancy rate of 12.5% (down 1.3pp vs Q4 2018)
- Forecast FY2019: EPRA EPS of €2.40 - € 2.50 and EPRA vacancy below 11%
We are pleased to present our H1 2019 report. During the six-month period we have made further progress across the board.
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.