RESULTS : Half Year 2018
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our H1 2018 report. The highlights of the six-month period are:
- Asset rotation and vacancy reduction driving operating performance
- Vacancy rate of 16.6% (down 1.8% versus year-end 2017)
- EPRA NAV of € 38.44 per share (up 5% versus year-end 2017)
- EPRA EPS of € 1.19 per share (net of € 0.11 negative IFRS 9 effects)
- FY 2018 EPRA EPS guidance raised to € 2.50-2.55 per share (was € 2.35-2.45)
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.