RESULTS : Half Year 2017
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our H1 2017 report. The highlights of the six-month period are:
- Execution of new strategy on track, with combined €337m of acquisitions/disposals in H1
- EPRA EPS of €1.35 per share (up 21% on H1 2016)
- EPRA NAV €35.10 per share at June 2017 (up 1.4% vs YE 2016)
- Net rents up 1.8% on a like-for-like basis in H1 2017
- Stable interim dividend of €1.04 per share, with optional share dividend
- Acquisition of a 7,200sqm office building in Leiden for €17.5m
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.