RESULTS : 2018 preliminary results
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our 2018 preliminary results. Highlights of the Full Year 2018 are:
- Execution of strategy fully on track - strongly positioned for multiple opportunities ahead
- Vacancy rate of 13.8% (down 4.6% versus year-end 2017)
- EPRA NAV of € 39.75 per share (up 8% versus year-end 2017)
- EPRA EPS of € 2.64 per share (including € 0.12 in net negative one-off effects)
- A healthy balance sheet with an LTV of 36.9%
- Stable dividend of € 2.16 per share, with final dividend proposed at € 1.12 per share
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.