RESULTS : 2017 preliminary results
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our 2017 preliminary results. Highlights of the Full Year 2017 are:
- Successful 2017, with more than €400m in transactions and new strategy well on track
- EPRA NAV €36.66 per share (up 6% vs YE 2016)
- EPRA EPS of €2.72 per share (up 3% on 2016)
- EPRA EPS to fall in 2018 due to net disposals in 2017
- €300m+ internal (re-)development program
- Vacancy rate down 3.0pp to 18.4%
- Stable dividend of €2.16 per share, with final dividend at €1.12 per share
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.