RESULTS : 2016 preliminary results
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our 2016 preliminary results.
Highlights of the Full Year 2016 are:
- NSI sets a new, ambitious, strategy focussing on Dutch offices and HNK
- Direct result 2016 of €0.34 per share, above €0.31-0.33 guidance range
- EPRA NAV €4.33 at year-end (-9.6% vs YE 2015)
- EPRA vacancy rate reduced to 21.4% at year-end (-2.9% vs YE 2015)
- Net rents flat (-0.2%) on a like-for-like basis in 2016
- Outlook for Dutch economy improving; Office market in recovery
- Daniel van Dongen, CFO, to step down following AGM on 21 April 2017
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.