NSI publishes 2019 preliminary results
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) - Regulatory news
We are pleased to present our Full Year 2019 preliminary results. The highlights of the last year are:
- Restructuring completed, focus shifts even more to selective development and services offering
- LTV of 27.4% provides financing capacity for developments and selective acquisitions
- Strong momentum in operational business with like-for-like net rental growth of 5.2%
- Agreement with ING on Laanderpoort development project, start Q1 2022
- EPRA NAV of € 48.0 per share (up 20.7% vs year-end 2018)
- EPRA EPS of € 2.64 per share (stable vs FY 2018)
- Vacancy rate of 7.1% (down 6.7pp vs Q4 2018)
Please download the report in the download section on the righthand side of this page.
NSI N.V. (Euronext: NSI / NL0012365084) is a specialist commercial property investor and the only listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on well-located offices in economic growth regions in The Netherlands. The NSI team aims to maximise returns for its shareholders through pro-active management of its investment portfolio, value-add initiatives, and disciplined asset rotation. The portfolio, with a value of over one billion euros, is underpinned by a strong balance sheet, with significant capacity to fund both internal and external growth. By investing in attractive space and a high level of services for its customers, NSI can generate sustainable and growing revenues to support an attractive level of dividends. For more information visit our website: www.nsi.nl.