The consequences of the outbreak of the corona virus in the Netherlands are diverse and partly still unknown. For us, the health and well-being of our tenants is paramount. We have answered frequently asked questions in a FAQ. If you have any other questions, please contact Jeroen Solleveld, Head of Technical Asset Management at NSI, mobile: +31 6 – 35 11 86 09 or email@example.com.
What measures has NSI taken against the corona virus?
• We have increased the frequency with which our offices are cleaned, with additional measures for our sanitary facilities, door handles, stair railings, light and elevator switches, taps, reception desks and coffee machines. All cleaning companies are following special instructions of the business organisation “Schoonmaak- en Bedrijfsdiensten” (OSB).
• We are providing additional disinfectant agents in our buildings.
• We are in close contact with our catering partners on additional measures they are taking.
What can I do to prevent infection with the coronavirus?
It is your responsibility to follow the standard measures of the RIVM.
- Stay at home if you have a cold, a cough, a sore throat or a fever
- Work from home if possible
- Wash your hands well
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs
- No hand shaking
What should I do if someone in my organisation becomes infected with the corona virus?
If someone within your organisation becomes infected with the corona virus, we kindly ask you to report this to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform other tenants and consult closely with the authorities.
What does NSI do if someone in my building is infected with the corona virus?
In such a situation we follow the instructions and advice of the authorities involved. We could then decide to close the property to disinfect areas and thus prevent further contamination. This cannot yet be said with certainty. We hope that you understand our approach and we will inform you immediately if this takes place in your building. We do everything in our power to be as well prepared as possible in this uncertain situation and trust on your cooperation.
Are the eating and drinking establishments in the NSI buildings closed?
Yes. Yes. Due to the additional measures announced by the government on Sunday, March 15, 2020, all eating and drinking establishments in our buildings are closed.